6 pads – $6.00
Sato’s Stona Cooling Gel Pads contain a highly effective cooling agent. It is easy to apply due to its stretchable material and adhesive nature.
1. Used as directed. For external use only. If excessive redness, irritation, burning or discomfort of the skin develops, discontinue use and consult a physician immediately. 2. Do not apply to wounds or to irritated, damaged, sunburned or very sensitive skin. 3. The cooling gel pad will not stick to skin if the skin is wet or if the gel comes into contact with hair, eyebrows or clothing.
1. Open the foil pouch and remove one cooling gel pad.
2. The pad may be resized with scissors if required.
3. Remove the transparent film backing from the gel pad.
4. Place unused gel pad back into the foil pouch and reseal to keep the unused gel pads fresh.
5. Store in cool dry place. For an extra cooling effect, store in a refrigerator. Do not store in freezer.
1. Keep out of reach of children, and use only under adult supervision. 2. If swallowed, get medical help to seek professional diagnosis and treatment right away.